We have several opportunities for you to join the team here at the Business Link. Check them out.
Sign up for our next webinars about Business tax and accounting basics
In this four-part series, you will learn about the difference between sole proprietor and corporate income tax, what expenses are deductible, as well as GST and payroll requirements. Learn more about this series in our video.
Western Innovation (WINN) Initiative
Your business could get financial assistance to bring innovative products, processes and services to market. The next intake will open on September 30, 2014 at noon (MDT) and close on October 30, 2014 at noon (MDT).
If you are starting a business in Alberta or operating already ...
We'll connect you to the business information, support and advice you need to help you succeed in business. Call us at 1-800-272-9675.
Check out our upcoming BizStart Webinars
Learn from Alberta entrepreneurs and local small business experts.
- The Business Link - Research Services
- Interactive Business Plan Writer
- BizPaL - Online Business Permits and Licences Service
- City of Edmonton - Industrial Land Site Locator
- Employment Standards Tool Kit for Employers
- BDC - Website assessment tool
- Productivity Alberta - Workforce Development Toolkit
- BDC COMPASS
- Financial Performance Data
- Intellectual property for exporting businesses
- Build a Privacy Plan for Your Business