Learning @ The Link
Fall 2013 season runs until December 12, 2013
The Business Link's Small Business Learning Sessions are designed for the entrepreneur-on-the-go! You’ll save time and money, and take away practical information and ideas you can apply immediately.
Practical. Convenient. Great Value!
- Session topics for every stage of business
- Access to experts and successful entrepreneurs
- Tips and tools to use right away
- Resource materials for quick reference
- Session recordings (except free webinars)
- 1 to 3 hours, $15 to $45; some FREE!
- Package deals available – over 25% savings
ALL sessions available online from the convenience of your home or office. Bonus: Receive the recording to view for 30 days (except free webinars).
Attend at The Business Link
Edmonton: 10160-103 Street NW
Calgary: Global Business Centre, 120-8th Avenue SE
Select sessions available at our offices. Bonus: Receive the recording to view for 30 days.
Attend at a COMMUNITY PARTNER SITE
Select sessions may also be available at participating locations in and around Alberta, through our partnerships with Community Futures, municipalities, training centres and others. Register directly with the community site. Pricing may vary. Recordings not available.
Learn more about our Presenter Proposal process.