Learning @ The Link
Our Spring 2013 Learning Sessions season runs February 12 – May 30, 2013
Spring 2013 Learning Sessions - PDF brochure
For the entrepreneur-on-the-go!
Are you looking for ways to improve your business? You’ll save time and money, and take away practical information and ideas you can apply immediately.
Practical. Convenient. Great Value!
YOUR SMALL INVESTMENT:
- $15 to $45 per session; some are FREE
- Session times range from 1 to 3 hours
YOUR BIG TAKEWAY:
- Session topics for every stage of business
- Learn from experienced, professional presenters and successful entrepreneurs
- Tips and tools to use right away
- Resource materials for quick reference
- Session recordings (some exceptions apply)
Choose how you participate:
- Attend IN PERSON at The Business Link (in Edmonton or Calgary)
- Attend by ONLINE WEBCAST
From the convenience of your home or office, on your computer or mobile device.
- Attend at a COMMUNITY PARTNER SITE
Locations in and around Alberta, through our partnerships with Community Futures, municipalities, training centres and others. Register directly with the community site prior to the session. Pricing may vary. Recordings of the sessions not available through these sites.
PLUS Webinar Offerings
- Business Essentials 6-pack Webinar Series
Everything you need to know to start your business in six “quick-to-learn, quick-to-use webinars”!
- FREE Webinars. We’ve added a selection of FREE webinars. (no recording available)
- Deux webinaires en français