Join the team here at the Business Link as our Marketing and Online Resources Manager. Applications will be accepted until September 30, 2014.
Sign up for our next webinars about Understanding Incorporation
Two Alberta lawyers will tell you about:
The basics of incorporating and the reasons for operating as a corporation,
Choosing a company name and protecting your brand,
Mitigating risk in your corporation with respect to: Employees and Third party relationships (including independent contractors).
Western Innovation (WINN) Initiative
Your business could get financial assistance to bring innovative products, processes and services to market. The next intake will open on September 30, 2014 at noon (MDT) and close on October 30, 2014 at noon (MDT).
If you are starting a business in Alberta or operating already ...
We'll connect you to the business information, support and advice you need to help you succeed in business. Call us at 1-800-272-9675.
Check out our upcoming BizStart Webinars
Learn from Alberta entrepreneurs and local small business experts.
- The Business Link - Research Services
- Interactive Business Plan Writer
- BizPaL - Online Business Permits and Licences Service
- City of Edmonton - Industrial Land Site Locator
- Employment Standards Tool Kit for Employers
- BDC - Website assessment tool
- Productivity Alberta - Workforce Development Toolkit
- BDC COMPASS
- Financial Performance Data
- Intellectual property for exporting businesses
- Build a Privacy Plan for Your Business